This page hosts a repository of statistics relating to the Lichess4545 and LoneWolf leagues. For the uninitiated, these are two popular online chess leagues that have been running since 2015. They’re regularly recommended by top players like IM John Bartholomew (see here). Find out more at https://www.lichess4545.com/.
All-time records | Stats/awards by league/season | Updates | Acknowledgements | Contact
All time records
All time records
Stats and awards by league/season
Here are a few improvements and updates that I’m either actively working on or plan to work on soon. Many of them were first suggested by other Lichess4545 members.
If there’s something you’d like to see, please get in touch using the contact form below. Nothing is impossible…except maybe identifying piece sacrifices :)
- Identifying games that stayed in “theory” the longest. Working method developed. See Jupyter notebook for latest progress.
- Visualising the evolution of a 4545 match. Working method developed. See latest output.
- Showing positions from games
- Showing players that ended up with more time than they began with
- Stats by endgame
- Improving gambit-related stats
- Expanding the all-time stats page
- Presenting stats for other Lichess4545 community leagues (eg Rapid Battle, Series…)
- Publishing round dashboards for current seasons (similar to the ones previously published in the Lichess4545 Ledger, eg here)
- Stats on the global distribution of 4545 and LoneWolf players based on (public) Lichess profile data
- 2021-08-24: published new reports for LoneWolf S22
- 2021-08-18: started revising all season reports to use the Distill web publishing format. Until this work is fully completed, some of the published reports may look somewhat messy.
Thanks to the following Lichess4545 members for providing helpful advice, suggestions and inspiration along the way: alen111, Chewbacca_Defense, Ecclesiastic, ErinYu, gavalanche20, gingersquirrelnuts, glbert, IsaVulpes, lc91, Lou-E, MrScribbles, Silkthewanderer, Tranzoo.
Please use the form below to provide any comments, suggestions or bug reports.
(Powered by Un-static Forms)
Site last updated at 10:23:45 BST on Tue 24 Aug 2021.